Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Laugh Twice and Call Me in the Morning!

 
Yes, I know. My posts are sad, dreary and depressing. There is no denying that our family has had a bit more of our share of difficult things to deal with. Oh well. No pity party today. No pity party most days.

So why share all this depressing stuff? Well, that's what's happening. How could it be my blog if I didn't share my stuff. While I share with you my thoughts, fears, my life, I also like to share the fun.  I'm not moping around ALL of the time. I laugh a lot. Really, I do!

Laughter really IS the best medicine.

Those of you who know me well know that I love to laugh. I laugh often and I have been told on a few (ahem!) occasions that my laugh is loud and weird. I like to think it is amusing and distinctive. If my laugh is weird then that gives you just that much more to laugh about. I'm here to entertain.

So, here are a few things that make me laugh:

 Here's another one!
 
 
We took this photo when we were in Utah, last Christmas. Yum!
 
Can't you just hear them saying these lines? Thanks, LaSchel, for the calendar!
 
 Rick and I got to go on an amazing work-related trip to NYC last Feb. We were put in an incredible suite in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. This was the panel on the wall next to the heated toilet seat. Yes, the warmed water did oscillate!
 
When I say it, I just can't do it 'Joey justice' 
 
I used to have fingerprints of little people on the backseat windows. Now I have these!

 
 
Recently, I heard a saying... A laugh is a smile that has exploded. I'm glad not all explosions are bad.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment