Monday, July 14, 2008

For the Fashionista in You!


Okay, this is a shameless plug for my darling daughter, Lauren. She is a phenomenal jewelry maker and is now a business woman extraordinaire! She has been pushing Rick and I to help her get started and she is now ready to sell! This photo is of my mother-in-law modeling the earrings that Lauren made her for Christmas. Check out her website http://www.fashionistagurl-08.blogspot.com/ and see what she's got in stock!! There is also a link on my blog, under Blogs to Browse.

Lauren can make custom orders for you. Just tell her what colors and style you're looking for and she'll get busy. She's made me some beautiful pieces, including a lovely necklace and earring set for my birthday. When my sister saw it she thought I got it at Chico's. I'll have to post a picture of the set soon.

Gotta get a present for that someone special? Give Fashionista Creations a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment