Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The ABC's of Me

I've been "tagged" by my friend and sister-in-law, Angela, so here goes nothin':

A- Attached or Single: attached legally for almost 20 years, unofficial for 24

B- Best Friend(s): Cindy, Diann, Hilary, Amy, Renee, Rick

C- Cake or Pie: blueberry pie, but just about any pie or cake will do

D-Day of Choice: Saturdays because I usually don't HAVE to be anywhere if I don't want to

E-Essential Item(s): cell phone, my therapist (seriously!), my faith and my humor - not necessarily in that order

F-Favorite Type of Music: I like all kinds of music but I love songs from the 80's because they bring back all kinds of memories!

G-Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears - the clear ones

H-Hometown: Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada

I-Indulgences: Starbucks (oops, I must indulge several times a week, then), pedicures, Dancing with the Stars

J-January or July: July in Canada, not Houston

K-Kids: 2 lovely, delightful teenagers!!!

L-Last movie: at the theatre? ummm, 27 Dresses - with Diann during the day!

M-Marriage Date: August 20, 1988

N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister named Susie

O-Oranges or Apples: I like both, apples - Pink Ladies; oranges - Cuties (you know, those little tangerines)

P-Phobias or Fears: cockroaches (the big Texas ones!), driving on a REALLY tall overpass - I have visions that I'll loose control of the car and just fly off the side (I know what you're thinking, but I told you I needed a therapist)

Q-Quotes: My current fave: "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!" (Angela, we have the same one!)

R-Reasons to Smile: Rick's devotion to me and our family, Lauren's creativity and sweet smile, Josh's sense of humor and his caring nature, God is always there to help me

S-Season: spring - I love the "new green" on the trees

T-Tree: pine trees - the windswept kind you find on Georgian Bay, where I grew up (see photo)

U-Unknown Facts About Me: I'm an open book. I tell it all, baby! Ummm, let me think ....I can pick up things with my toes (like my dad); I'm addicted to lip balm (I can't go to sleep without putting it on first); I can easily take a 1-2 hour bath

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I hate it when someone puts it THAT way. If I really thought about it before I ate it, I'd be a vegetarian, but I don't so give me a filet mignon, and make it medium please!

W-Worst Habit: zoning out in front of the TV

X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: that's a weird choice. I don't like either, unless I'm having a baby and then I like ultrasounds. No, I'm NOT having a baby!

Y-Your Favorite Food: hamburgers, with no mustard or pickles

Z-Zodiac: Cancer - go to this website to find the descriptions of each sign

No comments:

Post a Comment