Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Make a Joyful Noise!

If you know me then you know that I LOVE to sing. I'm not great at it but I love it enough to do it. Singing is one of the few things that I do even though I know I'm not really good at. It doesn't matter though. If there's music playing I'm singing it - anywhere, any kind (except rap, oooh that would be an interesting sight - me singing rap!), any time.


I'm a member of one of the adult choirs at our church and I do children's choir as well, along with my best buddies, Hilary and Amy. This video is of the kids' choir, singing "The Solid Rock" at our contemporary service on April 13th. I wish a few more had shown up that morning but they did a great job, didn't they! The kids in yellow shirts are ages 3 & 4; blue shirts are K-2nd and green shirts are 3rd-5th graders. We have a blast. Ya, I can say that now that our practicing for the year is over! We just had our recital and end of year party this past Sunday.


If you are ever down in the dumps, having a rough time of it or needing some cheering up then sing with a child (or children). Nothing will make you smile more!


Listen carefully to the soundtrack and you'll hear harmony. We're so proud of them! Way to go, Joyful Noise choir!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment