Sunday, May 11, 2008

Habby Budder's Day!

So, I woke up this morning to my 3 favorite people standing over me with cards in their hands. This picture is a scan of one of the cards I received. The title of today's post was the caption on the inside of the card. Guess who gave me this one?

I just cracked myself up typing this because in most households it would be obvious that the silly boy in the home would choose this one, but I have 2 silly boys! It was Josh who chose the card, but it easily could have been Rick, right? Ya, you know you were thinking it.

What a great day I've had - cards, gifts, church, Sunday School (which has become even more important to us since the loss of Mike and Hilary's illness), lunch at one of my favorite restaurants (with a Mimosa, yum), Starbucks and then home for a long nap. Maybe we'll take a walk later. Awesome. My kind of day.

My hope for you is that you get to have "your" kind of day once in a while. If not, then create one for yourself. You're worth it!

3 comments:

  1. A Mimosa !! Yum!! Maybe that would have taken care of my headache today - ok - maybe not - LOL.

    I loved the picture and yes I was wondering if it was Josh or Rick that gave you that card - LOL. I got a little bear from Build-A-Bear that is in a bathroom and PJs just like me for Mom's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious - I was totally trying to figure out if it was Ricky or Josh!
    Glad you had a wonderful day! You are one of the BEST women and moms I know! Thanks for being such a wonderful influence in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.
    [url=http://www.bethelsd.org/member/25669 ]pink ribbon merchandise[/url]

    ReplyDelete